The policies of Dance Nation are structured to promote an organized and professional studio and to create positive learning environment for every dancer. By following these policies (and helping your dancer to follow them), you will help us achieve the best dance experience for everyone.
- All students are required to follow Dance Nation's dress code. If a student is not properly dressed, they will be asked to sit and watch.
- If a student is late for class, the instructor reserves the right to ask the student to sit out the remainder of the class. Ongoing tardiness, may result in being dropped from the class.
- If a child, for any reason, cannot attend class, they are encouraged to attend a make-up class within the month (no extra charge for make-ups). See desk staff for proper make-up class placement.
- Parents are welcome to drop their child off for dance classes. As a courtesy to our staff, please be on time when picking up your child after class. If there are continued issues with timeliness, charges may be added to your bill, in order to cover the supervision of your dancer.
- We work very hard to keep you well-informed at Dance Nation. If you have any questions or concerns, please email, call or speak to our desk staff and they will be more than happy to assist you. If you need to personally talk to an instructor, please schedule an appointment with the director so they can have your full attention. Please do not ask questions to our instructors during or in-between classes.
- For your convenience, we have tv monitors in the lobby to view each classroom. Please be respectful of all students, parents and instructors while sitting in the lobby area. 'Adult' conversations or foul language or any kind will not be tolerated.
- Our goal at Dance Nation is to create a positive learning environment for all students. Please do not discuss any students, parents or staff in a negative way. If you have a concern, please email the studio or talk to the desk staff (privately) and the director will contact you.
- There is an automatic $10 fee for ALL late tuition and costume payments (no exceptions). This fee will increase by $10 for each week thereafter until the account is paid in full. If a bill is not paid after one month, the student will have to sit and watch. If it is not paid in full after two months, it will result in removal from the class. There will be a $40 fee for all returned checks and automatic payments.
- For your convenience, tuition is set to automatic debit from checking, savings and credit/debit card accounts (the 1st of each month). Tuition is billed September-May. Payments are broken up into 9 monthly payments. Tuition is non-refundable and paid to save your child's spot in class. If your child has decided to stop attending class, you must stop automatic payments 2-weeks prior before the next payment is due. If we are not contacted, we will continue to bill you for saving your child's spot in class. Tuition price remains the same regardless of whether your child's class meets 2, 3, 4, or 5 times per month. Monthly tuition rates have been calculated based on your child receiving between 28-33 classes between September and May.